Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hair!

Now, hair is not something I pay much attention to. I think the only times I've ever gone to a proper salon to get my hair "did" were my high school proms and my sister's wedding eleven years ago. I still drive two hours sometimes to my parents' small New Hampshire town to get my hair washed, cut, and blowdried for $15 at the local salon.

However, I of course understand the importance of having my hair nicely done for the wedding. And on this point, my sister, who is my matron of honor, has been a huge help. She contacted a woman (my brother-in-law's co-worker's sister, I believe?) who will travel from the Boston area to Portsmouth to do my hair here at our apartment on the day of the wedding. Just found out that I'm meeting her at my sister's place in the Boston area on January 19th for a hair trial. Yay!

Now to figure out how the heck I want to wear it . . . Here are a few styles that I like. My hair is way too fine and straight to look like these styles naturally, but I'm hoping we can make it work!





No comments: