Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Joy at the Reception

Gosh, there was so much that it's hard to sort through it all!  :)  However, here are some of the photos that I think best exemplify the joy & happiness we saw & experienced at our wedding reception.

Making my husband giggle during the cocktail hour bride & groom pics.
My college buds, Tim, John, and Shawn, looking snazzy during the cocktail hour.

Lovely Monica, in line for the bar.

Great smile from my friend Kate's wife Carrie, also in line for the bar.

My lovely friends Christie & Lissa.  I've known the girl on the left for 25 years and the one on the right for 15  :)
Our awesome groomsmen Andrew & Adam, posing by the rocks.

A big smile from my parents' friend Steve, who I've known since I was an infant.

Our best man Andrew, giving his awesome toast.
Which included a very, very inside joke.  Which is why Adam (foreground), Justin, and I are cracking up and everyone else looks confused.
My beautiful sister giving her toast - she officially handed off responsibility for looking after me to Justin.  :)
Andrew being Andrew, Adam's girlfriend Molly, me, Justin, and Adam.
My husband makes me laugh.  This was taken during our first dance.
Isn't he a handsome one?  I love his grins.
Adam & Molly grinning it up during the wedding party dance.
I forget why we were laughing when we cut the cake - probably too much cava at this point.
My littlest nephew/ring bearer, giggling at his cousin.
Rocking it with some of Justin's college friends.
My college friends getting down.
Justin's sisters (Becca, Heather, Holly) are good dancers!  :)
This should probably be titled "bliss," not "joy."  Just look at how happy my college friend Caron is, with a s'more in hand and a glass of wine on the table.
Small boys love fire.  And sweets.  Is it any wonder my oldest nephew is smiling?
My mother-in-law and sister-in-law having fun.
And the same of my silly sisters-in-law.
Don't know what my college girls (Becca, Natalie, Caron, Melissa) were smiling at, but they look happy.  :)
Big grins from Tina & Becca.
The dance floor rocking.  Love the smile on Molly's face here.
My pops, bellying up to the bar.  :)
My young cousins, dancing up a storm.
Kate & Carrie, married for 2 years & 12 days as of our wedding day.
Sweet smile on my best friend Rachel's face (and on that of our dear friend Jim, as well!).
Haha, love this one.  This, apparently, is my reaction when I realize that every friend of ours on the dance floor just watched us kiss.
As is this.
My wonderful college friends, all giddy & silly in the moonlight.

No comments: