Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm Back!

Had a wonderful time on vacation, but happy to be back for a bit. Justin will sleep at home tomorrow night for the first time in two weeks & it will be good to have him back!

As you probably noticed, I did not have any internet connection on vacation & therefore did not post (well, except for the dress one, but I scheduled that before I left). However, I do have a bunch drafted, so expect to see more this week.

I also wanted to share this story that some of you can probably relate to. Sunday night, I fell asleep in bed, in front of my computer. When I woke up, I looked at the last page I'd been looking at and I thought to myself, "I'm so clearly a bride-to-be: I fell asleep to a webpage featuring purchasing details for satin ribbon with polka dots.
" :)

No comments: