The state park was closed, but I was able to park my car outside the gate (don't tell the parks department!) & walk over to the reception tent to check it out. My assessments?
- The view = gorgeous
- The tent = good sized, clean, elegant
- The support poles = metal but not so very ugly
- Existing lights = lanterns & string lights already there! These might come with it? Will check with coordinator
- Paper lantern hanging options = inner poles!
- Mosquitoes = bad! Must do something about this
- Again, view = gorgeous!
*I realize I still owe you a post about the actual location. Will write as soon as possible!