Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rehearsing's the Key

Some of my favorite photos from the rehearsal:

I wanted simple decorations, to go with a fairly simple church. Silk hydrangeas on every other pew and four simple arrangements at the front? Worked for me!

My father & I putting our oars in while my mum practiced her Bible readings. Not surprising, really, to anyone who knows the two of us.

My darling, lovely, sweet nephews. They most definitely did not do this during the ceremony, but man, it was cute during the rehearsal.

Can't remember what was so funny, but I love this pic of most of the women in my life cracking up. From left to right, my sister, best friend, sister-in-law, other best friend, me (front row); mother-in-law and two sisters-in-law (back row)

Auntie (me) explaining the Last Supper carving/trying to keep the little boys from manhandling the altar

I love contrasting the picture above with the one below. Same set-up, but the rehearsal one is casual & kind of offhand, the ceremony one is formal, yet full of joy.


No comments: