Sunday, December 11, 2011

Life in the Wer & Wifdom

Us on our honeymoon in Montreal.  These photos JUST went up on Facebook today -
I'm neglecting our wedding stuff everywhere, not just here!
Raise your hand if you forgot this blog existed.  Yeah, me too, apparently.  We're coming up on our year-and-a-half anniversary (on Boxing Day!) and this poor blog hasn't seen a post for like a month-and-a-half.  Sad.

The thing is, as Ferris Buehler told us in 1986, life moves pretty fast.  Justin's been home from his deployment for four months now, but they feel like they went by on hyperdrive.  I'm still working three jobs, he's job-hunting, getting ready to start grad school in January, and getting back into a regular army training schedule.  Plus there's the house, the dog, the family, the holidays . . . yadda yadda yadda.

There's also the fact that I feel like posting endless photos of our wedding and still yammering on about our menu choices or flower colors seems a bit, well, narcissistic?  I mean, yes, we had a lovely wedding and a good time was had by all.  But hey, since then, we got a dog, we moved house, Justin was deployed, we vacationed in Scotland, and he came home.  Are we still talking about that wedding thing?

I'm struggling to figure out a fitting way to end things over here.  Maybe I never will and this will be the last post, but maybe I will hit on something that feels right.  I'd say stay tuned, but who knows how that would turn out?  :)

No comments: