So I realize that I have yet to post documentary photos on the different parts of the wedding, but I was thinking about the details of the day and wanted to highlight some of the little things. Here's a compilation of some of the details of the getting ready & ceremony time that make me smile (the image is big, so feel free to click on it to see it original size).
From left to right, top row:
- our bagpiper (a friend of my father's) outside the church
- the aisle after we'd walked down it & the church had emptied (the little paper hearts have Shakespeare quotes and came from this Etsy shop)
- the guys' great boutonnieres from Ambrosia Gardens, complete with tiny starfish
- my bouquet of blue hydrangea & Queen Anne's lace, just after I made it (pretty much the only time it looked fresh & awesome)
- a close-up of our pew decorations (I went with silk hydrangeas so as not to worry about keeping them in water overnight & I think they looked fine!)
- my husband's cuff links that have an excerpt from "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock" (from this Etsy shop)
- our blue shoes side by side
All photos but pew decoration one are by Molly Dixon.